- Order pricing ascending (TLD pages)
- Daily zone file changes archived for every TLD we track:
- New Domains List - domains new to the zone today (never seen before)
- Drops List - domains dropped from zone (either not renewed (about to delete) or no proper nameservers)
- Backs List - domains that have re-appeared in the zone (either re-registered after deletion, renewed or properly configured)
- Drop down list added to TLD pages allowing last 5 days (plus today) of zone file changes
The addition of historical zone file changes (for the TLDs we have zonefile access to) can be used to help identify recent registration trends and patterns. In addition insights on past trends that have gone out of favour can be gained through analysis of drop lists.